Author Topic: VLClean 1.6.7 Beta  (Read 2743 times)

FM71

• Administrator
VLClean 1.6.7 Beta
« on: February 28, 2015, 03:35:20 PM »
Includes the same features as the 1.6.6 Beta, but now has a check to make sure that filters don't overlap which causes them not to work. For example if you had a 6 second audio mute but then a skip that happens within that 6 seconds, neither would work. VLClean now checks to make sure there are no conflicting filters before running.

No real issues with it thus far, just have not extensively tested to make sure it always works. Hence the beta. If no one has any issues within a week or so, it will become the new official build.

meouda

Re: VLClean 1.6.7 Beta
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 08:39:50 PM »
Great tool and great website I'm wondering why such useful and innovative idea isn't known and the activity on the website is so low?

FM71

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 11:24:23 AM »
Great tool and great website I'm wondering why such useful and innovative idea isn't known and the activity on the website is so low?

We don't advertise, I really have no way to get it to other people, besides word of mouth. Wish it was more popular :D

methodicjon

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 11:42:53 AM »
One thing that I have seen is that there are several people making solutions in this space. Would it be better to merge and streamline the foundation into, as an example, a plugin, into VLC, vs. a standalone?

What do you see as the value in making your solution a fork of VLC?

e.g. you don't seem to have a Mac version, and I'm almost 100% Mac at home.