Author Topic: Linux/Mac Version!  (Read 2062 times)

FM71

• Administrator
Linux/Mac Version!
« on: June 18, 2015, 01:33:18 AM »
Sorry for being AFK for so long to this forum, we have been busy, one of the newest announcements though is, that VLCLean is being rebuilt in Java and will. because of this, work on Mac and Linux after some testing.

As soon as the new version is released, I will try and find some time to make the GOT S02+ filters, though honestly, why has no one posted any more? come on guys!!!

satchnut

Re: Linux/Mac Version!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 04:27:24 AM »
Haha! That's so funny that after searching for a Mac-compatible VLC-based family filter system, I ended on this thread that was started less than two days ago!  ;D
Just thought it was funny. Looks like a cool project. I'll have to see how well it works...  ;)

FM71

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 12:27:32 PM »
Well, cool that we come up! We are very close to done, the main machine we are recoding it on just had a motherboard failure so we are set back a bit waiting for it to arrive but otherwise it's on schedule for "soon" I hope lol. If everything keeps going to smoothly, I would estimate under 2 weeks.

FM71

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 01:53:39 AM »
Progress is still being made daily, it's just a bit slower but the basic functionality is there in the new one. Patience, it will be done as soon as we can!

maxrogers

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 03:02:42 PM »
Just wanted to chime in and say that this is awesome!!! Really excited as I had to run the previous version on a virtual pc  :D

FM71

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 03:23:07 PM »
forum.vlcleanplayer.com/index.php?topic=2217
The Java version has been released, check it out!